Bạn đang xem bài viết 100 Powerful Messages Of Love By Lovewishesquotes được cập nhật mới nhất trên website Hoisinhvienqnam.edu.vn. Hy vọng những thông tin mà chúng tôi đã chia sẻ là hữu ích với bạn. Nếu nội dung hay, ý nghĩa bạn hãy chia sẻ với bạn bè của mình và luôn theo dõi, ủng hộ chúng tôi để cập nhật những thông tin mới nhất.
I thought I knew what love is, but now I understand it is beyond anything I ever imagined. You are amazing and I cherish our love.
For yesterday’s memories, today’s ♥, and tomorrow’s dreams I ♥ you.
When we are together, I never want to be apart. When we are apart, I long to be together again.
It takes a second to say I ♥ you, but a lifetime to show it.
If I could give you only one thing in this life, I would give you the beautiful feeling I have each time I see you.
The more I know you, the more I ♥ you.
I have heard that love is the greatest power in the universe. If this is true, then together we just might rule the universe.
I ♥ you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life.
I never really believed in love. It seemed to be a fairy tale, but then I met you. Now I understand what love is, and I am so grateful for you.
If you want to know how much I ♥ you, look into my eyes with your heart open.
From the first time we met, I just knew we were meant to be together. Each day, my love for you only grows stronger.
With your unconditional love, you have given me the best gift anyone has given to me. I am yours now and always.
Whether we walk on the shore, down a pebbled path or city street, I am happy because I walk with the one who holds my heart and my soul.
“I Love You” Cards
The day you came into my life was the day I found the love that my life had been missing.
Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you’ll still only have a glimpse of how much I ♥ you.
I love the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you hold me close and the many ways you show me how much you love me.
Top 10 Famous Love Quotes
Love is the only thing that is truly worth fighting for. Thank you for showing me what love is and for fighting for me.
The love that we share is just like what I dared to dream about when I was younger. Together we are making dreams come true.
Why do I ♥ you? Because you are and always have been my dream.
50 Romantic Quotes You Should Share With Your Love
If I told you I would move mountains for you, would you believe me? I hope so. I hope you know how very much I love you.
Do I ♥ you? My God, if your ♥ were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.
When life gets stressful, I still feel so lucky because I have you. The love we share makes life’s challenges and obstacles so much easier to bear.
Quotes About Relationship & Love
You may not have heard me tell you that I ♥ you, but the way that I look into your eyes, the way I smile when you pass by, and the way that my heart feels when you are near all speaks of what best describes the ♥ that I feel.
I love many things about this life including moonlit nights and the sound of the ocean. However, nothing can touch the beauty of the deep love I feel for you.
If ever you doubt my love, please look into my eyes and you will see into my heart and into my soul.
Famous Love Quotes
I don’t fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I’m in fear of how much I ♥ you.
You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. How I got so lucky I will never know.
Powerful Love Sayings And Powerful Love Quotes
Powerful Love Sayings and Quotes
Love is stronger than hate. While the evening news and headlines may be projecting otherwise, there is far more that unites us than separates us. Below you’ll find a collection of wise and insightful powerful love quotes.
Don’t wait for a perfect person to love. Love a person and make him or her perfect with your power of love.
One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.
Karen Marie Moning
When we touch, our Gods lay down their weapons and I can forgive every trespass.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of.
Love is not the opposite of power. Love is power. Love is the strongest power there is.
The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional. The truth is this: love is not determined by the one being loved, but rather by the one choosing to love.
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give, which is everything.
Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
To love oneself is the beginning of a life long romance.
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
We loved with a love that was more than love.
Edgar Allan Poe
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.
Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke.
We accept the love we think we deserve.
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
Love is a dramatic driving force, the most powerful potion that we drink willingly.
With the power of love; our two hearts can enlighten the whole world.
Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
Let the power of your love change the world, but never let the problems of this world change the beauty of your love.
You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
Love is an involuntary gift that manifests unplanned.
Riaz Ahmed Gohar Shahi
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you. I could walk through my garden forever.
So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
There and then, sitting beside her and within the strength of my adoration, I felt invincible.
The heart becomes warmer when the mild heat of love is coming from two persons. one is in eternal cold and desolation without feeling the friction of love.
Michael Bassey Johnson
Being Alone Quotes
Old Friends Quotes
Short Inspirational Quotes
Staying Strong Quotes
Women Empowerment Quotes
100 Inspirational Love Quotes To Say I Love You
Here’s the thing about romantic love – it’s hard to put into words. But fortunately, these inspirational love quotes will make finding new ways to say “I love you” a whole lot easier.
When you fall in love, you want the other person to be happy, and being part of their happiness can inspire you to accomplish some of the most amazing feats you’ll ever undertake. Loving and being loved can make you feel more fulfilled than you’ve ever been. And yet, while true love can get your creative juices flowing, many of us struggle to express exactly what we feel.
Inspirational quotes about love can help explain those butterflies you get in your stomach, that warm fuzzy feeling in your head, and the way your heart skips a million beats in your chest. Share them with your true love, and watch the magic happen.
RELATED: The 101 Best Inspiring Romantic Quotes For Men And Women In Love
100 Inspirational Love Quotes To Say, “I Love You”
Love Quotes For Inspiration
1. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
Love is blind to imperfections.
2. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”
How love feels.
3. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
Love brings happiness.
4. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
What you learn from love.
5. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.”
Why love matters.
6. “It’s a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that’s been important to you. It’s actually not all that pleasurable. I don’t know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can’t bear an hour without somebody’s company.” – Colin Firth
Why love hurts.
7. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
How love colors your world.
8. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
Love is giving.
9. “In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.” – Theodor Reik
Love is unselfish.
10. “Maybe the only vow we ever need to offer the one we love is this: I will never, not for a sliver of a second, make you feel alone.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
All there is to say.
11. “There’s no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.'” – Tom Hanks
Love does not judge.
12. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao-Tzu
Love is strength.
13. “I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Love brings joy.
14. “Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Where love lies.
15. “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.”
When their happiness means everything.
16. “I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them all alone.”
When you know you won’t have to fight your battles alone.
17. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Pablo Coelho
When the universe brought you together.
18. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” ― Plato
How love is poetic.
19. “His love roared louder than her demons.”
Love makes all the negative thoughts disappear.
20. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.” ― Sophocles
Love is freedom.
RELATED: 40 ‘I Love You’ Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Love Again
Memorable Love Quotes From Movies and Books
21. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” – “Moulin Rouge”
There is no greater lesson in life than love.
22. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks, “The Notebook”
How love works.
23. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.” ― Jodi Picoult, “My Sister’s Keeper”
When love is real.
24. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.” – Victor Hugo, “Les Miserables”
Where love is, God is.
25. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien, “Lord of The Rings”
Love without end.
26. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne, “Winnie the Pooh”
Love means togetherness.
27. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse, “Narcissus and Goldmund”
Love is a teacher.
28. “Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Anna (Julia Roberts) to William (Hugh Grant) in “Notting Hill”
Love is vulnerable.
29. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry (Billy Crystal) in “When Harry Met Sally”
Love is crazy, mad, wonderful.
30. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” – Jane Austen’s “Pride & Prejudice”
Love is magical.
RELATED: 40 Best Love Quotes From Books to Make Your Heart Happy
Short and Sweet Love Quotes
31. “Once I knew you I never wanted to know anyone else.” – Leo Christopher
OnceI knew youI never wantedto know anyone else.
– Leo Christopher (@Leo_Words) June 9, 2015
It only takes one.
32. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” – Bette Davis
Why love hurts.
33. “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.” – H. L. Mencken
How love works.
34. “I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
When love means all your favorite memories are with each other.
35. “You can’t rush something you want to last forever.”
Love cannot be rushed.
36. “We were together. I forget the rest.” – Walt Whitman
When love makes everything else disappear.
37. “P.S. I love you.” – Cecelia Ahern
When you can’t help but write love letters.
38. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” – J.M. Storm
When your love is bigger than this Earth.
39. “Love you more.”
When it’s impossible to love anyone as much.
40. “Saw your worst and I stayed.”
When you stick around when things get tough.
41. “I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.”
When your love is your best friend.
42. “Darling, you are all I ever wanted love to be.”
When your love is everything you’ve ever wanted.
43. “You are what I need in my life. You are my one.”
When you don’t want to live without your love.
44. “The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.”
When your love was meant to be.
45. “I’ll never have enough of your lips.”
When love’s kisses are addictive.
RELATED: 40 Sweet Love Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Love
Love Quotes From Songs
46. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.” – Nat King Cole, “Nature Boy”
Why love is important.
47.”And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” – Sir Paul McCartney, “The End” (by The Beatles)
Love is give and take.
48. “All of me loves all of you.” – John Legend, “All of Me”
Love is everything.
49. “However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. I will always love you.” – The Cure, “Lovesong”
When your love will last forever, no matter what.
50. “You and me together, through the days and nights. I don’t worry ’cause everything’s gonna be alright.” – Alicia Keys, “No One”
True love keeps you safe.
51. “It was always you.” – Maroon 5, “It Was Always You”
When love remains true.
52. “And when you’re needing your space to do some navigating, I’ll be here patiently waiting to see what you find.” – Jason Mraz, “I Won’t Give Up”
Because love is patient.
53. “Before the day I met you, life was so unkind. But you’re the key to my peace of mind.” – Aretha Franklin, “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman”
Love can bring you peace like you’ve never known.
54. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” – Ben Folds, “The Luckiest”
When no words can describe your love.
55. “You give me the most gorgeous sleep that I’ve ever had.” – No Doubt, “Underneath It All”
Love makes you sleep sweet.
RELATED: 50 Best Romantic Song Lyrics To Share With Your Love
Cute Love Quotes
56. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz
Love is silly.
57. “If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.”
When your love is just as weird as you.
58. “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.”
Because love makes everything beautiful.
59. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” – William C. Hannan
When love makes you infatuated with every little thing they do.
60. “In French, you don’t say ‘I miss you.’ You say ‘Tu me manques’, which means ‘you are missing from me.’ I love that.”
When you’re missing your other half.
61. “Real love doesn’t meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess.”
Love is for better or worse.
62. “Your voice is my favorite sound.”
When you can listen to him talk for hours.
63. “I am totally completely eye-popping seriously groundbreaking passionately deliciously in love with you.”
When you’re madly in love and don’t care who knows it.
64. “You’re pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever.”
When love is defined by your person.
65. “I remember the first day I ever looking into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.”
When you knew immediately this love was special.
66. “I just wanna see you. Hold you. Hug you. Touch you. Kiss you. Cuddle with you. Love you.”
When you feel like being lovey-dovey.
67. “You’re all my heart ever talks about.”
When all you do is talk about your love.
68. “I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.”
When you even love how much they bug you.
69. “You are my favorite notification.”
When love lights up your phone.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
70. “We fight, we kiss, we hug, we text, we talk, we argue, we laugh, we smile, we love … That’s us.”
When your relationship isn’t perfect, but you wouldn’t want it any other way.
RELATED: 50 Seriously Cute Quotes Sure To Make You (And Your True Love) Smile
Romantic Love Quotes
71. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.”
Love is a choice.
72. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.”
How you love like crazy.
73. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
Love grows and grows.
74. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.”
Love is life.
75. “We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.” – Geothe
When love finds you
76. “When love is not madness it is not love.” ― Pedro Calderón de la Barca
Love is wild and crazy.
77. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” ― Paulo Coelho
Love is untamed.
78. “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” ― Pablo Neruda
How love should be.
79. “I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.”
How love begins.
80. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
Love is unselfish.
81. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.”
Love is the little things.
82. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
How love lasts.
83. “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Love is worth it.
84. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.”
How love changes over time.
85. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.”
Love is unconditional.
86. “There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.” – Leo Christopher
Love makes you lose your mind a little.
87. “She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person.” – E. Leventhal
Love feels like coming home.
88. “Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you.”
Loves accepts you and all of your flaws.
89. “Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.” – J.D. Salinger
When you share the same sense of humor.
90. “If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me.”
When it’s the little things that matter most.
91. “How strange to dream of you even when I am wide awake.” – d.j.
When you found the person of your dreams.
92. “Sometimes, someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever.”
When your life will never be the same because love is in it.
93. “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.”
When every love song reminds you of your love.
94. “If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.”
When love is the best decision you’ve made.
95. “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” – A.R. Asher
When you go through life together.
96. “I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you.” – J.R. Ward
When you’ll be in love forever.
97. “And when I loved you, I realized, I have never truly loved anyone. I realized, I never will truly love anyone the way I love you.”
When your love is one of a kind.
98. “I fall more deeply in love with you, every single day.”
When your love only grows deeper over time.
99. “It’s not being in love that makes me happy. It is the person that I am in love with that does.”
When your love is the only one you’ll ever want.
100. “I love you, idiot.” – “Gilmore Girls”
When you’re simply in love.
Do you have a favorite love quote? What do you find to the the best source of inspiration when it comes to saying what you feel? No matter what it is that makes you feel most romantic, your special someone is sure to appreciate you going out of your way to make sure they feel feel loved.
If you liked these love quotes, you’ll love these: 150 ‘I Love You’ Quotes That Perfectly Describe Life With Your True Love 31 Best Funny Love Quotes From Comedians That Describe Your Crazy Relationship 50 Short Romantic Love Quotes To Share With Your Partner YourTango brings our community of readers, writers, thought leaders, and the world’s leading relationship and mental health experts together to connect and engage where it matters most: the heart.
400+ Resume Action Verbs (Plus 100 Verbs Recruiters Love To See)
Do you want to sharpen up the language on your resume so it leaves a lasting impression? Resume action words are the powerful verbs that propel sentences forward by clearly communicating your skills and experience. They enhance the readability of your resume and spice up the language so recruiters and hiring managers stay locked in beyond the 6-7 seconds they typically spend skimming.
Read on to learn how to best use resume action words. Plus, find out which verbs recruiters and hiring managers love to see.
Some action verbs are better than others. Here we’ve provided tips for choosing the best verbs for your resume including how to swap out generic sentence starters with fresh attention grabbers, replace weak passive voice with to-the-point active language, and tailor your resume action words to your industry.
Avoid tired, generic resume words
Chances are your resume already includes many action verbs. But are you choosing the most compelling resume words? While some action verbs pack a punch, others are tired and boring. These generic verbs are so familiar to recruiters that their eyes may skim right over them.
Examples of overused, generic action verbs include:
Spot any of these words on your resume? No worries! You can easily replace them.
Use fresh language instead
Some words are more exciting than others. Verbs, for example, are more engaging than nouns. And fresh verbs are the most exciting of all. These words jump off the page and demand attention.
30 Examples of Fresh Resume Action Verbs
Be specific (and dust off that thesaurus)
The reason we’ve rounded up a whopping 400+ resume action words is because we know you need choices. Being exact in your word choice is the best way to portray your unique experience to recruiters and hiring managers.
Good: Led a team of designers, engineers, and writers in the creation of a new blog series that resulted in over 1 million unique users visiting the site.
Better: Spearheaded a new blog initiative that united engineers, designers and writers and introduced over 1 million unique users to the site.
Even Better: Conceptualized and spearheaded a new blog initiative that united engineers, designers and writers, generating over 3 million organic sessions and introducing over 1 million unique users to the website.
If you’re having trouble finding the perfect word, you can use online tools like chúng tôi or the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus to find verbs that communicate your experience exactly.
Avoid writing in the passive voice on your resume
We often use the passive voice unconsciously and it can be difficult to detect. One simple way to tell the difference is to look to see if your resume verbs comprise two words instead of one.
For example, the verb “were grown” comprises two words, meaning that it is in the passive voice. If it were in the active voice, it would have only one word: “grew.”
Another example is: “were developed.” The active voice for this verb would simply be “developed.” By changing your wording you will increase the readability of your resume and better appeal to the reader.
100 Power Verbs Recruiters Love to See
Expert tip: Use industry-specific verbs to show that you are capable and have truly relevant experience.
“When hiring a staff attorney I want to see ‘proofread’ or ‘shepardized’ law cases. The less superficial the action verb, the more confident I become that the person is the real deal and won’t need a lot of training on the job.”
David Reischer, Esq., Hiring Partner at LegalAdvice.com
Examples of Industry-Specific Action Verbs
People management verbs
Expert tip: Avoid generic verbs like “led” or “managed” and opt instead for words that provide insight into your management style and achievements.
Courtney Keene, Director of Operations, MyRoofingPal
People Management Action Verbs
Expert tip: Highlight your abilities to conceptualize and craft with creation verbs.
“When talking about a project, the word ‘created’ is more inspiring than simply saying you developed an idea. ‘Created’ suggests more original thinking and the ability to come up with innovative and unusual ideas.”
Sue Andrews, HR & Business Consultant at KIS Finance
Creation Action Verbs
Expert tip: Use action verbs that communicate your ability to collaborate.
“Words like ‘collaborated’ show potential employers how well you are able to work with others.”
Dana Case, Director of Operations at MyCorporation.com
Teamwork Action Verbs
Expert tip: Communicate your willingness and ability to implement projects with worker verbs. While management and leadership are commonly desired abilities, hiring managers also want to know you’re willing to get your hands dirty.
“The word ‘implement’ means the candidate did the work themselves rather than just directing another who is more skilled to do it, making them a more attractive candidate in my eyes.”
Stacy Caprio, Founder at Accelerated Growth Marketing
Worker Action Verbs
Expert tip: Use success-related verbs to show that you set and achieve your goals.
“Keywords like ‘improved’ or ‘achieved’ are important to me because it shows that you are always trying to get better no matter what position you have.”
Bobby Bodette, Operations Recruiter at CRH Americas
Goal Achievement Action Verbs
Action words can transform your resume. Remember to be specific, use fresh words, and avoid the passive voice when writing about your experience. To optimize the rest of your resume keywords, try Jobscan for free below.
Cập nhật thông tin chi tiết về 100 Powerful Messages Of Love By Lovewishesquotes trên website Hoisinhvienqnam.edu.vn. Hy vọng nội dung bài viết sẽ đáp ứng được nhu cầu của bạn, chúng tôi sẽ thường xuyên cập nhật mới nội dung để bạn nhận được thông tin nhanh chóng và chính xác nhất. Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!